Pi-Zan is the best person ever!
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
EPISODE 2, SOUR GRAPES, NOW AVAILABLE FREE!
Incompatible Species is an episodically-split story detailing the exploits of a specialized (read: self-glorifying) pest control unit. Despite the mismatched nature of each member and the world around them, what keeps them all together runs deeper than the surface.
Human life has experienced a prosperous boom worldwide. Living conditions are above the minimum on a much broader scale, previously unsolved cures are cropping up one by one, and surgical repair is as simple as spraying yourself with a specialized powder.
But, of course, there's always room for even the tiniest improvement. Especially when these critters that can mutate themselves at will are popping up in unexpected cracks. When that happens, someone has to do the grunt work. Spotting an opportunistic foothold, Lucius Godwin forms the Exterminators and gets to it with his… companions?
- Stylish, expressive character art within a variety of locations
- Around 20 "cutscene graphics" (CG) to capture the most important moments
- Voice acting for all the major characters (everyone on this page and a few more!)
- Extra side stories about the crew and those around them in their downtime.
- Diverse cast mainly focused on queer characters, especially the mains
Species is a kinetic novel undergoing development in Ren'Py, slated
to have full and expressive character sprites, background art from
lush bio-technological cityscapes to dingy offices, voice acting, and
some fun short episodes
on the side. Featured is the
emotional kickball writing by Poxnixles
and gorgeous artwork by Kaibuzetta.
will be accompanied by tunes from the likes of Colorgeist,
And more to come!
Background Art Layout
DJ Horn Lucius Godwin
Kira Buckland Chris Godwin
Penni Smith Vitiel
Kim Gasiciel Anelia
Darcy Maguire-Wheelahan Pi-zan
Anairis Quinones Margaretta Hemsworth
- Elderly Male Character Casting Call4 days ago
- Now That Episode 2 is Out...15 days ago
- Episode 2 Release16 days ago
- Very Late Update, Next Part Release Soon?41 days ago
- Episode 2 Release WindowOct 08, 2017
- Prettied up the itch.io, small bit about the charactersSep 23, 2017
- Kickstarter and New Demo Live!Sep 20, 2017
- Incompatible SpitshineSep 12, 2017